Typography - Design own typo with message

4:49 AM

What I've learn in this subject is about what is margin, what is different font san serif and font serif, etc. So this is my final project for this subject. Well you know, from what you see in this artwork that actually my style. I love messy work because meesy work can make you feel to detail your work better. So this is the description about this artwork. Ok let say A(boy) and B(girls) is falling love. After that, B ask for breakup because she already have C(new boy). So A feel like so hopeless, feel like there is nothing left in this world and time to take revenge to that C who stole his girlfriend. So A kill both of them because B cheat A and take the part of the body to make a typo.

This is my first idea. Dirty work. 


So this the final

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images