Digital Photography - The Best Of Four Photo Isolation

11:10 AM

Ok. I choose this topic because alot of my friends doing about relate to my hobby like "cosplay" and "toys photoshoot". So I decide to do something different from what I like. Idea of Isolation I got from Faber Drive - Sleepless Night (Never Let Her Go) song. This song is about child abuse and on the same times I get this model. So something I feel is really related to her character. This is all the best 4 photo that I snap at The Mines. First is "Foreground Frame"



Retouch-up with Lightroom



Second is "Shadow"


Retouch-up with Lightroom




Retouch-up with Lightroom




Next is "Leading Line"


Retouch-up with Lightroom



Next one is "Pattern"


Retouch-up with Lightroom


The last one is "Reflection"


Retouch-up with Lightroom





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images