Packaging Design Week 4-5 - Re-design Ritz Cracker Packaging

12:13 PM

This week, I need to re-design Ritz packaging to make better than Jacob packaging. I've try my best to make it better like create own logotype, image, illustration, choosing the different color and the reason why the packaging looked so different like before. I make it the design look soft because my target audience is more to kid. I make new recipe like raisins flavor to make the new look of Ritz packaging and also mascot for my packaging. Before I got this idea, of course I do some sketch to get the idea.

Sketch to get the idea

Design the logotype

Content

I also measure the biscuit size before making packaging

So this is the final
Print out
Bird Eyes View

Front


Back







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images