Interactive Multimedia - Final Interactive Multimedia Project

9:31 PM

So this is the final for interactive multimedia. As I mention before, I have to choose one of telecommunication company e.g maxis, celcom, digi to create new website based on what theme they want. This task just only have sport, music and education theme so I decide to choose sport theme to make more interesting on my website and my event specially for skater only. For me, street games e.g bmx, skateboard, surfing actually is more fun to other mainstream sport e.g badminton, soccer, basketball etc. The reason I want to make this is to make people think that skateboard is awesome and the another way to express their extreme feeling.

This is only preview image only. Everything inside there got music and also animated. The hotlink image there, when you click that logo it will go to starting page same goes to other page.






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images