Design Fundamental - Design

7:55 AM

Actually this shape from leaf and I have to use some line, pattern and dot to form up into design shape. This is the first one I have to created the interesting shape to make some shape on leaf. Just like you see there have more shape of puzzle, arrow, wall, hexagon and circle.

The second one I have to created something imagination things like underworld creator or full of  imagination. the leaf shape I change into some imagination of my minded became the underworld things hands and face reaction. Actually meaning of face reaction on this photo is more like people like to created something new  and the hands its can be like different culture want catch some interesting artwork and its like more on sharing artwork.

After touch-up on Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop


Behance: https://www.behance.net/gallery/28112277/Maple-Underworld


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images