Basic Computer - Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator

8:16 AM

Adobe Photoshop.

This is my assignment brief. Actually the objective is more basically how to use the software. This assignment I have to find 5 photo and combine into 1. My lecturer ask me to do one artwork only but i don't know why i made two. Maybe i like on editing.
This is the one that i submit.

the second just for backup file if i wanna make some new artwork. :P

Adobe Illustrator

This is also my assignment brief for first semester. My Lecturer give the task girls on the leaf. I have to make some illustrator on that girls. I have to use the pen tools and making some curve to make some smooth and soft. But still not good enough. I still have to practice more on illustrator.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images