Digital Photography - Before and After on Photoshop CS3 and Lightroom 3

1:43 PM

Actually it's long time not edited photo. From here I will show all my editing just using Photoshop CS3. As I mention before, I'm still amateur. First I take this picture from internet. In this photo is YUI *my favourite artist japanese*
Ok! This is before I edited the photo (Original)

BEFORE

                                                                            AFTER

RETOUCH-UP WITH LIGHTROOM

So this is the result. Just a basic that I learn how to using Photoshop CS3. Actually the font on the picture I wanna make cover single on her song just like fanart *DONE*

This is my first making photoshoot modelling. As You know this girls actually offering to be my model when I searching some model to making photoshooting and this is my 2nd model. This is first time she wanna became a model. So I'm just take her to practice my skill. The location at City Park Seremban.

                                                                             BEFORE

                                                                              AFTER

RETOUCH-UP WITH LIGHTROOM

So this is the result! I'm just playing the color balance and curve to make picture more to life. The font means she just waiting for someone can give happiness for her life (Something like that)

Last one, this girls is actually my senior. SAME course, SAME hometown, SAME college. I never thought that she on the same college with me. By the ways, she is the TRANCE LOVER and great on animation. actually I know her on Facebook. This is my first model that I ask her to be my model.

                                                                            BEFORE

                                                                              AFTER

RETOUCH-UP WITH LIGHTROOM

Ok this is the result. I'm just playing the color balance, curve and pattern (Maybe looked too over edit, well I'm still learning)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images