Final Graphic Design Week 12-14 - Interface Publishing and Web Design

7:25 AM

Since my tutorial is too long for my Interactive Multimedia (Flash Website) to scroll, so I decide to do some extra work on Publishing and Web Design. The reason why I choose to do this extra work because these two is in the same circle and it will became more worse if I made my Flash Website to scroll. So to stick to the theme, here is my progress. Using Adobe Dreamweaver CS4






Here's the final work. I also use the same element like on Flash which means is The Header.

About Us Page

Contact Page

Home Page. These Pandora Box's can be click.

Tutorial Page. If you can't see it, please go to my previous post on Tutorial on How to make a Blade Of Exile.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images